About Dr. Neece
Stephen Neece, MD
Stephen Neece, MD, is a board-certified neurological surgeon dedicated to providing the best-quality neurological care and treatment available. At the Integrative Pain Institute in Dallas, Texas, Dr. Neece and his staff diagnose and treat a wide variety of neurological illnesses, injuries, and chronic pain conditions.
Dr. Neece specializes in neurosurgery, trauma, and critical care as well as minimally invasive spine surgery, pain management, and conservative care.
In addition to performing surgeries and developing appropriate treatment plans for patients with diverse neurological issues, Dr. Neece focuses on prevention by encouraging healthy habits for general neurological health. He firmly believes in educating patients about their conditions and providing the best medically-proven advice for maintaining peak health and protecting the spine and nervous system from damage.
With a personable, attentive attitude toward each patient’s needs, Dr. Neece keeps his patients well-informed and works to ensure their comfort throughout their treatment, surgery, and recovery.
- Trauma and critical care
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Pain management
- Conservative care
- Board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- University of Arkansas for the Medical Sciences, Neurosurgery Chief Resident
- Professor, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Centennial Medical Center (Frisco, Texas)
- Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center (Fort Worth, Texas)
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Texas Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Southern Neurosurgical Association
- North American Spine Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
At Integrative Pain Institute we accept most major insurance plans besides Medicaid. Here is a short-list of some of the most popular plans we accept. Please contact our office if you do not see your insurance provider listed.