One of the most common sports injury complaints we see from athletes is a low back pain. With low back injuries, pain makes it hard to perform at your best. However, our Doctors have several low back pain relief techniques and a keen attention to detail to properly diagnose your injury and help get you back in the game.
What Does a Low Back Injury Feel Like?
You’re probably familiar with the symptoms of a low back injury. They include:
- Limited range of motion
What Causes a Lower Back Injury?
Many different activities can cause a low back injury, including:
- Overuse or extreme exertion.
- Crouching too much.
- Bending too much.
- Lifting too much.
- Not having enough recovery time
- Having tight hips, gluts, and leg muscles
- Poor core strength
- Excess belly fat
How Can I Get Low Back Injury Pain Relief?
Luckily, you don’t have to keep suffering from low back injury pain. There are numerous ways we can help you get lower back injury pain relief:
- Physical therapy to stretch and strengthen your back.
- Trigger point injections to target specific areas.
- Pain medication to ease your suffering.
- Ultrasound guided nerve blocks to prevent pain signals from reaching the brain.
- Ultrasound guided joint injections to reduce swelling and stimulate healing.
Put an End to Your Low Back Pain for Good
Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or a weekend warrior who needs low back injury pain relief, Integrative Pain can help. Our medical providers help patients living with back pain in the Dallas, Addison Plano, Frisco, and Garland areas.
When you come to us, we’ll provide a customized treatment plan to alleviate your pain, maximize your function and help you achieve optimal health. Call us today at 972-290-1507 to get started.